21 Feb 2011

Lotus Herbals Lip Balm

After trying so many lipbalms, finally I found one that really satisfied me. This one really moisturizes my lips and contains only herbal ingredients. I actually never heard of this company (LOTUS) I used lipbalms like Nivea, Nutrogenea, Himalaya etc...
But this one is must have. So I want to share this personal experience with Lotus Herbals Lipbalm, because I have experienced lots of trouble trying and regretting different lipbalms.
I use the Fruity Fashion  flavor, it's in tiny cute jar.

So here is the info from the company:
-Rehydrates Dry and Cracked Lips
-The Lip Balm's highly active moisturising formula combines the benefits of fruit extracts, honey and othe precious herbal oils such as Almond and Wheatgerm. It helps to repair dry, cracked and chapped lips and protects them from the drying effect of cold, dry winds of winter making them look healthier and smoother.
-Key Ingredients: Fruit extracts, Honey, Jojoba oil, Almond oil and Wheatgerm oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment