23 Feb 2011

Eva Lip Drench Strawberry

For me this is just another lipbalm but according to their website it comes under it's Lip Drench products not under lipbalm. Marketed by TTK Healthcare Limited and manufactured by Wonder Products. I bought it few weeks ago as the shop seller says it's running well and very affordable too. I tried and apply it on my lips just before going to bed but to my dismay when I got up in the morning there were red blisters on my upper lips which took 2 weeks to completely heal. I am not blaming exactly to the lipbalm as I am not sure what caused my lips to swell like that, but my doubt was on this lipbalm. So I never applied the lipbalm again. Just got scared of what happened to me earlier.
Flavors comes in strawberry, orange and green apple.
http://www.evagirl.in/lip-drench.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment